Some of the new improvements that are quickly noticeable by TimeForge users:
- A New Daily View! TimeForge continues to be the easiest solution for making employee schedules. You can now add or edit employees or positions directly from the schedule , no need to leave the schedule screen to add new staff members. This also creates a streamlined sign up process , new users can be up and running and building schedules in under a minute!
- TimeForge Max customers can now track Sick, Vacation, and PTO requests! Tracking time off is one of our most requested feature, and is now part of the TimeForge Max software product. TimeForge Request Types can now be used to calculate sick time, vacation time, or personal time off (or paid time off). Check back soon for a tutorial on how to use these powerful new features!
- TimeForge Attendance now goes through an approval process before it is exported. At the end of each payroll period, managers review and then approve attendance before exporting payroll for the pay period to help reduce payroll errors.
- Overtime calculations for Canada, or any other country! TimeForge now supports overtime calculations in the US (including California Overtime rules), Canada (with 40 hours, 44 hours, or 48 hours, depending on the province), or any other number of hours per week. This can be set on a per-location / unit level , to assist international businesses, and affects both the theoretical labor schedule and the attendance calculations.
- Weather at your location can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- TimeForge has supported exporting payroll information to CompuPay, a premium payroll and HR service, for about a year. We now support exporting to Heartland Payment Systems payroll product as well.
- The new TimeForge reporting toolis available for all TimeForge users. We have been working on releasing the new reporting tool for quite some time, and this new tool is significantly faster than our old reporting system.
- In addition to being faster (most reports run in less than half a second!), you can now export reports in a number of formats, including Adobe Acrobat (PDF), Rich Text Format (RTF), and Microsoft Excel (EXCEL).
- Reports too big or too small? With a single click, you can now change the font size of the reports , fitting more, or fewer, employees onto each report.
- Most reports now have Grand Totals , including payroll reports and multi-location reports.
We would love to hear your feedback about these features and improvements to TimeForge, and what you would like to see included in future versions of TimeForge.
What else do you want to see added to TimeForge?
How long does it take to make an employee schedule at your retail store? It should take less than 5 minutes! Did you know that labor costs are your #1 controllable expense, and could eating up more than 30% of your monthly expenses? TimeForge will streamline and minimize labor costs through effective employee scheduling at your store. Start profiting now!