As previously mentioned, our team has been hard at work developing the latest version of TimeForge.com. Version 1.7 will be loaded with a number of new features, many of which were requested by you! Some of these features include:
- Our AutoScheduler™ has received an update, improving both the accuracy and the intelligence of the software.
- New Functionality:Employee Shift Swapping. TimeForge can process and record all shifts swaps that employees what to do. Some of the features of the Employee Shift Swapping:
- Employees can “give up” any shift that they have been scheduled.
- Other employees can see the shifts that others have “given up”, and can then “pick up” these shifts.
- Managers can approve or deny the “shift swap”, and the respective employees will be notified of the approval or denial.
- Once approved, the shift swap will automatically change the schedule. No more sticky-notes or scratched out daily plans!
We will be releasing version 1.7 at the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo!
How long does it take to make an employee schedule? It should take less than 5 minutes! Did you know that labor costs could be as much as 30% of your expenses? TimeForge can help streamline and minimize labor costs through effective employee scheduling at your restaurant, bar, or club.