Our team has been hard at work developing the latest version of TimeForge.com. The latest version of TimeForge.com (version 1.7) will be loaded with a number of new features, many of which were requested by you! Some of these features include:
- Faster reporting. You can now run reports (and print schedules) for 1, 2, or as many schedules as you like. You can still run reports based on date ranges, if you would prefer.
- New Functionality: Time and Attendance. Employees will be able to clock-in / clock-out using TimeForge.com. Some of the features of our Time and Attendance functionality:
- Employee clock-ins can be restricted based on the physical location (so that employees cannot clock in from home).
- Employees can only clock-in / clock-out if they are on the schedule, and their shift is about to begin / end (unless a Manager approves it). No more clocking in early!
- Managers can see all of the employees who are clocked in with one click. Instantly see how long they’ve been on the clock, and what it cost you.
- Coming soon …. compare theoretical schedules / labor costs and actual schedules / labor costs.
We will be releasing version 1.7 at the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo!
How long does it take to make an employee schedule? It should take less than 5 minutes! Did you know that labor costs could be as much as 30% of your expenses? TimeForge can help streamline and minimize labor costs through effective employee scheduling at your restaurant, bar, or club.