There are literally hundreds of trade shows every year that are relevant to our users in one way or another: retail products, loss prevention, HACCP safety, forecasting sales and inventory, temperature and humidity monitoring, human resource best practices, and more!
Some of the upcoming trade shows that may be relevant to TimeForge customers include:
- National Grocer Association Convention, Feb 5 , 8 (Las Vegas)
- International Restaurant Show, National Bar and Nightclub Show, and HotelWorld Expo , Las Vegas, Feb 24 , 27 (Vegas)
- International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York, Mar 9 , 11 (New York)
- International Pizza Show 2008, April 1 , 3 (Vegas)
- New England Foodservice & Lodging Expo and Conference, April 6 , 8 (Boston)
- Northwest Foodservice Show, April 27 , 28 (Portland)
- National Association of Convenience Stores (NACStech), May 5 , 7 (Grapevine)
- National Restaurant Association 2008, May 17 , 20 (Chicago)
- Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition & Tradeshow , HITEC 2008, June 16 , 19 (Austin)
- Southwest Foodservice Expo, June 22 , 24 (Houston)
- Loss Prevention Conference & Expo, June 23 , 25 (Orlando)
- Texas Food & Fuel Expo, July 20 , 22 (Grapevine)
- National Food Service Security Council, July 27 , 30 (Grapevine)
What shows will you be attending this year?
How long does it take to make your employee labor schedule? It should take less than 5 minutes! Did you know that TimeForge can streamline and minimize labor costs through effective employee scheduling at your retail business, restaurant, bar, club, or hotel?