Choosing a simple and easy-to-use labor scheduling program takes time. Someone with buying authority and an operations background in your organization must:
- Research the available programs
- Contact each vendor
- Track down customer references (customer testimonials are available on our website)
- Narrow the list of vendors
- Evaluate each program (every TimeForge.com user receives a free trial)
- Purchase or finance the software (TimeForge.com is affordable, and payment is automatically drafted every month)
- Install and configure the software (no software to install with TimeForge.com)
- Train all employees (TimeForge.com training is free)
- Hope that the software works as promised (no contracts are required with TimeForge.com, and you get a free evaluation / trial of the software)
- Pay ongoing maintenance and support fees (no ongoing maintenance or annual support fees with TimeForge.com)
In addition to our own TimeForge.com employee scheduling product, ScheduleSimple.com provides a list of many of the software products available for labor scheduling and workforce management in small, medium, and enterprise level organizations. The new scheduling site covers software for the retail, restaurant, food-service, motel, hotel, hospitality, and grocery industries.
How long does it take to make an employee schedule? It should take less than 5 minutes! Did you know that labor costs could be as much as 30% of your expenses? TimeForge can help streamline and minimize labor costs through effective employee scheduling at your restaurant, bar, or club.