In a time of tight cost controls, workforce optimization for convenience stores is more important than ever. It’s complex, it’s time consuming, and it’s tedious. And it’s essential. Over-staff and you lose money. Under-staff and you lose customers.
Luckily, TimeForge can cut the time spent doing routine but time-consuming tasks like building convenience store schedules from hours to seconds. And it gives you the tools you need to fine-tune your work force and reduce costs with attendance management controls.
Here’s an example: many convenience store managers spend hours just creating an employee schedule. You have to take a huge number of factors into consideration – your employees’ availability, skill levels, accrued PTO, time off or shift swap requests, the need for 24/7 coverage, and the busy (and not so busy) times in your store. Then you have to communicate the schedule to all your employees, redo it in the event of an unexpected illness or time-off requests (and find someone to fill in for the absent employee), and then communicate the updates to all the employees.
And that doesn’t even take into account attendance monitoring or labor forecasting – vital steps in this economy for optimizing your convenience store workforce and reducing costs.
Some of TimeForge’s Benefits for Convenience Store Operators Include…
- Build efficient employee schedules for one or more locations – in seconds.
- Record staff member availability, employee time-off requests, and other key information.
- Export payroll to many popular payroll providers – such as Quickbooks, SurePayroll, ADP, Paychex, and CompuPay – with a single click.
- Notify employees of schedules or schedule changes by text message or email – eliminating employee confusion and missed shifts while reducing turnover.
- Stop early clock ins and late clock outs or buddy punching to provide immediate labor cost controls.
- Remotely check on employees that are clocked in – using the web, Facebook, or a cell phone.
- Provide remote access for employees to view work schedules, review timecards, request time off, change work availability, swap shifts with other staff members, and receive daily schedule alerts via email or text messages.
- And much more …
TimeForge convenience store back office software, does more than build effective, efficient employee schedules quickly for your convenience store. TimeForge is also a powerful tool in workforce optimization for c-stores. With TimeForge you can also:
- Automatically schedule employees with the strongest skills during your busiest times.
- Be notified of potential labor shortages automatically for your c-store.
- Monitor your labor costs – in real time on the computer, Facebook, iPhone, or Blackberry.
- Utilize more than 3 dozen different reports to monitor labor costs and scheduling trends.
- Avoid layoffs – or unnecessary hiring – by using your current staff more efficiently.
- Try out various “what-if” scenarios to visualize staffing changes – without losing your original schedule.
- Increase convenience store profits by 3-5%.
TimeForge is a complete labor management solution for convenience stores, providing one-click seamless access to employee scheduling, time and attendance, and payroll reports. Use the whole TimeForge product suite, or only the parts that your business requires.
Time is money. If you’re still not convinced, read what other TimeForge users say about the time and money they’ve saved with this powerful labor management software here. Or sign up today for your free trial and see for yourself.
TimeForge is a complete labor management solution for the restaurant and hospitality industry, providing one-click seamless access to employee scheduling, time and attendance, and payroll reports. Use the whole TimeForge product suite, or only the parts that your business requires.