Any aquatics center manager will tell you that lifeguard, cash handling, and lesson staff scheduling is a headache. Multiple shifts, part-time employees (each with their own set of scheduling requests), in-service trainings and staff meetings, varying skill sets or certification requirements, tightly defined lesson schedule , and a higher-than-average number of employees who are minors (requiring careful adherence to labor laws) , not to mention fielding endless inquiries about next week’s schedule (or worse, scrambling to fill a missed shift due to confusion over schedules)–make aquatics centers and pools one of the most complicated industries for shift scheduling and attendance monitoring.
Deft scheduling and attendance monitoring is tedious and time consuming. And essential.
TimeForge allows aquatics center managers to cut employee scheduling and attendance monitoring time from hours to minutes (literally). It helps prevent inconvenient mistakes-as well as mistakes that can lead to labor-law fines or lawsuits.
And the ability to manage schedules at one or many locations, schedule those with stronger skills in the high volume time slots, keep an eye on attendance, and monitor and forecast your labor costs makes Timeforge not just a time-saver but a money-saver. In fact, TimeForge can increase aquatic center profits by 3-5%.
Add in the ability to integrate simply with payroll systems, to notify employees of upcoming schedules and schedule changes by email or text message (and the resultant drop in late or absent employees), and the ability to get out of the back office and focus your energies on the urgent managerial duties facing an aquatics center manager on any given day (rather than mind-numbing scheduling minutia), you’ll probably find that the time saved first week alone pays for the investment.
With TimeForge, Aquatics Managers can …
- Create fast and painless employee schedules-even with multiple locations, employees with varying availability, certification, and skill sets.
- Save managers hours of scheduling time in the backroom they can spend where it counts-out by the pool.
- Inform employees of schedules or schedule changes by text message or email-eliminating employee confusion and missed shifts (very popular with GenY employees!).
- Review daily sales information, approve shift swaps, review employee requests for time off, and monitor employees on the clock either on site or remotely, through the TimeForge website, via a Smartphone (such as a Blackberry or iPhone), and even through a Facebook account.
- Stop employees from clocking in before the shift starts or after the shift ends or punching in friends to help reduce labor costs.
- Export payroll to many popular payroll providers with a single click.
- Record important information from one manager’s shift to another.
- Monitor and forecast labor costs.
- Increase profits by 3-5%.
- And much more…
TimeForge is a complete labor management solution for the aquatics and pool industry, providing one-click seamless access to employee scheduling, time and attendance, and payroll reports. Use the whole TimeForge product suite, or only the parts that your business requires.