Do all of your managers need access to TimeForge.com, but they should be restricted based on what they see within TimeForge? These employees are TimeForge supervisors! Supervisors have more privileges than regular employees, but can have restricted access to other functionalities within TimeForge.
Supervisors can make schedules, but can’t see each other’s pay rates (nor the pay rates of any manager). Managers, on the other hand, have complete access to TimeForge and have all the same powers as you do (like hiring/firing employees, editing payroll options, etc).
With TimeForge, turning an employee into a supervisor (or manager, for that matter) is simple!
1. Log in to TimeForge.com Click on the “Employees” tab (at the top of the page)
2. Click on the “Employees” link under the “Employees” tab Click “Edit” next to the employee you want to make a supervisor
3. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page. You’ll see a box that says “Employee Type”. Select “A Supervisor” from the drop down menu next to “This employee is going to be:” and then click “Save”.
Hint:You can control what permissions supervisors have by changing your Location Settings.
- 1. Login to TimeForge.com, and click on the “Settings” tab.
- 2. Click on the “Settings for this Location”, and find the “TimeForge configuration” section.
- 3. At your discretion, supervisors can be allowed to change employees, requests, and shift swaps.
Does this sound like it might be a good option for your business? Try TimeForge for free!