Are you sick of constantly monitoring the time clock to see when your employees turn up to clock in or clock out for their shift? Keeping an eye on the time clock is a tedious way to regulate employees. While it can often be an adequate way to curtail payroll expenses, it also increases frustration and costs among management staff, and prevents managers from doing more important tasks like interacting with customers.
TimeForge currently supports numerous ways to supervise workers without spending all of your time in front of the time clock, including:
- Employee work scheduling available over the Internet
- Attendance that can be viewed online
- Reinforcing the schedule with a forgiveness period for clocking in or out
- Pinpointing “most different” time punches
- Allowing other staff members to act as witnesses when employees show up before their shift begins
- Using the TimeForge Android app to conveniently check on your labor costs when you’re not at work
We go one step beyond! Fully manage your business online!
If you want, TimeForge can automagically notify managers or supervisors when employees show up early or tardy, and when they are clocking in or out. There are four “Alerts” in each supervisor and manager account, regulating when alerts are sent to managers and supervisors.
For example, by utilizing the just one of the Alerts, you can get email and TimeForge notifications when workers show up more than 10 minutes before their shift is scheduled to begin.
To arrange these Alerts, log in to TimeForge, go to your My Settings page, and configure the appropriate Alerts.
You should be using a labor management system to make your life easier! TimeForge can quickly and easily build your staff schedules, manage attendance, reduce labor costs, and streamline employee management. Sign up for a no risk free trial today!