TimeForge is a powerful tool for employees, and it can send nightly email alerts about upcoming shifts that you are scheduled to work. In addition, your management team may use your email address to contact you about important work messages. TimeForge can even allow you to view your schedules and attendance on your cell phone and on Facebook!
In addition to nightly email messages, TimeForge can send a reminder text message to your cell phone before shifts start, so you always know when to work!
To enable notifications for your schedule, TimeForge needs to know your email address and cell phone number.
Go to the Setup Menu.
- Log in to your account
- Click on the “Setup“ tab.
Enter your email address and cell phone number.
On the “Setup” tab, enter your email address into the “My Email” field, you can also enter your cell phone number into the “My Cell Number” field.
Identify which email alerts you want to receive.
TimeForge can generate a number of different email and text message alerts, based on the information that you would like to know about.
For example, you can receive an email or text message to remind you of
- Daily Schedules
- Bid Shifts
- Swap Shifts
- Approval/Denial of Shift Swaps
- Approval/denial of All Requests
1. Check this box if you would like to receive nightly emails about any posted schedules. The number in the drop-down box (above shown as “2“) is the number of days you would like to be notified, and can be set up to 30 days.
Note: You will only be able to receive information about schedules that your management team has posted.
2. Check this box if you would like us to send a text message before the shift begins as a reminder of your upcoming work schedule.
Note: You may be charged by your cell phone carrier to receive the text message. TimeForge is not liable for any text messaging charges that you may receive from your carrier.
Click on “Save My Settings” when you are done.