Ready to go with TimeForge? Not sure how to do something? Look below for the answers ….
Please read our Dinerware Integration Manual for more information about TimeForge, and using our best-of-breed and easy to operate labor management system with Dinerware’s simple-to-use Point of Sale system.
When the two are combined together, you can manage labor remotely, forecast inventory needs, enforce the labor schedule, and monitor real-time sales.
Dinerware Integration Manual
Installation and Configuration
- How Do I Install TimeForge with Dinerware Point of Sale?
- How Do I Configure TimeForge with Dinerware?
Running TimeForge Labor Management with Dinerware POS
- How Do I Use TimeForge Attendance with Dinerware POS?
- How Do I Set Up Sales Forecasting with Dinerware?
- How Do I Use TimeForge with Dinerware to Enforce The Schedule?
Manage Staff with Dinerware and TimeForge
- How Do I Add Employees to TimeForge with Dinerware?
- How Do I Change the Security Settings or Password for a Staff Member?
Once you have completed the steps above, you are ready to use TimeForge with Dinerware Point of Sale. You can now log in to your TimeForge account, and begin scheduling, managing labor, forecasting inventory, and monitoring labor remotely.
You can always download the latest version of the TimeForge-Dinerware Bridge here!