TimeForge gives you the power to quickly view pending requests and approve them directly from your computer. This feature provides flexible online interaction between you and your employees to help streamline labor management.
For instance, employees can use their TimeForge account to request time off from anywhere with internet access, which will then send you a notification and remain pending until you either approve or deny it.
Click the “Approve or Deny Requests” link.
- Log in to your account.
- If you have any pending requests, the “Approve or Deny Pending Requests” notification will automatically appear on your today page.
“Approve” or “Deny” the pending request.
1. You can choose to sort your pending requests by either the date requested (default), the start date, or the employee’s name.
2. Determine if you should approve or deny the pending request with the calendar view.
3. Insert a comment to the employee (optional).
4. Be sure to click continue when finished.