One of the best parts of TimeForge is its flexibility. Whether you are talking about the many ways you are able to build an employee schedule, personalize just about any option, or configure sales categories, TimeForge is capable of adapting to whatever works best for you and your company.
The cost of TimeForge is no exception. Basically, the cost is dependent on what features you want, and how many employees you have in TimeForge.
The picture below shows a graph of what the different plans would cost a company each month if they employ 20 people.
Note: You can always contact us for more information about pricing or to set up an account!
Choose an appropriate plan.
- TimeForge Max Is the best value of any plan. It includes every feature in TimeForge, and it costs $3.45 per employee per month.
- TimeForge Scheduling includes all the power of scheduling, and it costs $1.00 per employee per month.
- TimeForge Attendance includes our helpful and easy-to-use attendance tracking features, and it costs $1.95 per employee per month.
- TimeForge Lite includes some of the features of scheduling, but access is limited. As you can see, this option is free.
Not listed is the human resources, which gives you access to all kinds of employee on boarding and applicant tracking. This feature is also $1.00 per employee per month, and it’s included with TimeForge Max.
Note: To find this page, you can follow the next steps and select a TimeForge plan that works for you!
Go to “Payment Options” page.
- Log in
- Hover over the “Set up” tab
- Click “Payment Options”
If you are already using our trial, or are a customer and want to change your plan, this page contains the same chart as above. From here, TimeForge will tell you how much each plan will cost you based on how many employees are in TimeForge.