In TimeForge, the “My Settings” page is reserved for you to personally customize TimeForge to work best for you. These are different from the “Settings” page, which are global settings for each location.
Changing your personal profile settings is easy, so make TimeForge unique for you!
View your personal settings.
1. With these tabs, you can switch between:
- your personal options (default),
- the alert notifications you receive from TimeForge,
- whether TimeForge syncs with your iCalendar
- and which reports you have scheduled.
2. You can upload a personal picture that will be associated with your account.
3. You are able to input your cellphone number and carrier, which will enable you to receive certain text message notifications if you’d like.
4. You can easily reset your password by clicking this link and entering a new password.
5. This is how you can determine which view is the default when you’re creating an employee schedule.
Click “Save My Settings” when you’re finished.