- Creating an Employee Schedule
- Creating a Daily Employee Schedule Template
- Creating Daily Work Schedule Templates by Employee
- Creating a Template out of an Entire Schedule
- Creating a Weekly Work Schedule Template
- Using Templates to Create an Employee Schedule
- Deleting a Shift
- Using Employee Schedule Snapshots
- Saving a Draft of an Employee Schedule
- Using Sales Forecasts to Create a Schedule
- Posting an Employee Schedule
- Setting Up Employee Break Rules
- Scheduling Employee Breaks
- Recreating Breaks After Changes to Break Rules
- Scheduling an Event
- Viewing Employee Schedules
- Copying an Existing Employee Schedule
- The ShiftBuilder
- Using the ShiftBuilder to Generate Shifts Based on Manager Projections
- Filtering Shifts
- Viewing Past Schedules
- Printing a Monthly Work Schedule
- Printing a Weekly Employee Schedule
- Printing an Employee Schedule Report
- The Monthly View of Employee Schedules
- The Weekly View of Employee Schedules
- The Daily View of Employee Schedules
- Accepting or Rejecting a Shift
- Creating a Bid Shift
- Why do my employees see Re-confirm?
- Scheduling On-Call Shifts
- The AutoScheduler
- Autoschedule an entire schedule
- Using Templates with the AutoScheduler
- Turning Off the AutoScheduler
- Scheduling an Employee with Multiple Pay Rates
- Printing a Schedule Template in the Daily View
- Adding Notes to a Schedule or Template
- Scheduling an Employee Off for Several Days at Once
- Creating a Busy & Not Busy Rotating Schedule
- Creating Rotating Work Schedule Template
- Moving All Shifts from One Employee to Another
- Setting the Sales Category while Building a Schedule
- Scheduling by Position
- Scheduling by Employee
- Viewing the Daily Labor Cost
- Sorting Shifts
- Copying a Shift
- Copying Multiple Shifts
- The Lock Icon
- Adding ShiftBuilder Rules
- Viewing Shift Confirmations
- Exporting reports
- Exporting Schedules to Excel
- Exporting Reports
What some of our clients have to say ...
We are one year into it now, well past being enamored with the newness. We are married to TimeForge. It's as essential to us now as any of our management tools today, and we very happy about that.
We really like the program so far. I know that it is geared towards restaurants, but we are a real estate company and we love it because it is inexpensive and it is so easy to use.
The Timeforge scheduling system has not only increased our efficiency tremendously; decreased the errors in what is normally an error prone environment; it has also saved us ten times what it costs us each month.
I would highly recommend TimeForge to anyone making work schedules. ... What used to take 1-2 hours, now takes 15 minutes. The reports section is comprehensive and useful.
I've been really pleased with this latest version of TimeForge. I'm really getting familiar with this program and its become a great time saver! Keep up the good work!
Before using TimeForge, creating a schedule took 2 hours. With TimeForge, it takes less than 10 minutes.