TimeForge offers the ability to add, edit, or delete locations within a corporation as needed. Locations are subsets of corporations; they are branches or specific destinations (such as buildings or addresses) where employees work. TimeForge accounts can have many different locations, and staff members can work at any number of them. TimeForge automatically handles collisions/conflicts between various locations so that staff members are not scheduled to work in multiple locations at once. Information for all locations can be handled by managers at the Corporation Level, or for one location at a time at the Location Level. The ability to have and manage multiple locations from one account allows managers to streamline their scheduling, attendance, and sales by connecting the information for each location and allowing comparisons to be made.
Navigate to the Corporation Level.
Log in and click on the blue “Corporation Settings” link in the top right corner of the page.
Add, edit, or delete locations.
1. To add a new location, click the yellow “Add A New Location” button at the bottom of the “Locations” page.
2. To edit an existing location, locate the appropriate location and click the blue “Edit” link on the right side of the location’s row.
3. To delete a location, locate the appropriate location and click the red “Delete” link on the right side of the location’s row.
What information can be established for each location?
After either adding a new location or editing an existing location (see previous step), you will be presented with many options for location information.
1. Enter general location information. Names and addresses are required for each location. Phone and fax numbers and descriptive tags may be added as well.
2. Set up the location’s open and close times for each day. Staff will be unable to be scheduled during closed hours.
3. TimeForge offers many customizable options for each location. Go through the list of options in the “TimeForge Configuration” box and establish the location’s configurations as desired.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the “Location Information” page and click the yellow “Save” button to save any changes.
View the location list.
After saving any added or edited location information, the updated locations will appear on the “Locations” page.