With TimeForge, there are many options to customize your personal settings. Both managers and employees can change this information and make TimeForge unique and personal for each individual.
One of these options is to upload a personal picture of yourself. This feature makes TimeForge more personable for your business. Uploading a picture only takes a few clicks!
Navigate to the “Employees” page.
- Log in
- Hover over the “Employees” tab
- Select “Employees.”
Add or edit an employee.
1. Add a new employee by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking the “Add A New Employee” button
2. Edit an exiting employee by clicking the blue “Edit” link on the right side of the employee’s row.
Select the “Information” tab.
In the “Employee Information” box is an area titled “Picture”. Click the blue “Upload” link below that area.
Upload a picture to the employee profile.
Clicking the “Upload” link will cause a “File Upload” window to appear.
1. Click the icon to the right of the “Select a file” field to search for your picture file.
2. Once you’ve selected your file, click the “Upload” button.