The TimeForge Daily Log is a great way to communicate with staff members and other management staff.
The Daily Log consists of 3 different logs:
- A Manager Log, which is only viewable by Managers and Supervisors (if configured).
- A Staff Log, which contains notes from management to staff members.
- An Audit Log, which contains important tracking information from within TimeForge
Adding new daily log entries allows other employees or managers to view the messages, which are sent from management.
Navigate to the daily log.
1. Choose an appropriate log (Manager Log, Staff Log).
2. Choose the date to add the entry.
Create the new entry for the daily log.
After you click the “Add Log” button, a window like the one pictured above will appear. This is where you will actually add the note for the log. If it is an important note, and you would like it to be immediately viewable by staff members, then mark the notes as ‘Important’ to appear in the “Important Notes” section for staff members and managers.
You can also upload a document to keep in the log. If you would like to upload a supporting document (such as an HR manual, staff document, picture, or scan), click on “Upload Document” link and select a file.
At the bottom of the screen, you can also decide if the message will go to all employees, or you can designate which employees will receive the message.
Click “Save” at the bottom of the screen once you’ve finished filling in the log information.