TimeForge attendance was created to save management the time and hassle of keeping up with employee attendance. You can even enforce your employee schedule so that your employees only clock in and out at the times their schedules designate.
In TimeForge, there are many ways to keep track of your employee’s time punches. For example, you can view currently clocked in employees, quickly view who’s clocking in too early or out too late, and even create and enforce enforce break rules.
Note: You can set up any report in TimeForge to be automatically emailed to any address that makes sense for your business.
Here’s how you can quickly run a report to view employee clock in and clock out times.
Go to the “Reports” page under the “Attendance” Tab.
- Log in
- Hover over the “Attendance” tab
- Click on “Reports”
Click on the “Attendance Report” Link.
Note: There are many types of reports that can show the important information you need to track employee attendance and productivity.
Customize your report.
1. You can add this report to your “favorites,” which will make this report appear in a drop-down folder on your reports page. This is for quick access to frequently used reports.
2. This is where you set up a report to be emailed directly to an address.
3. You can choose a date range, or a period (today, yesterday, next week, last week, etc.).
4. Decide to view the report as a PDF file, or as a Microsoft Excel file.
Click “Run Report” once you’re finished.