- TimeForge Employee Attendance and TimeCards
- Clocking In
- Adding Employee Attendance
- Editing a Time Card Entry
- Deleting a Time Card Entry
- Editing Attendance by Employee
- Editing a Time Card Entry by Employee
- Deleting a Time Card Entry by Employee
- Viewing Clocked-In Employees
- Approving Payroll
- Exporting Payroll
- Viewing an Employee Attendance Report
- Preventing Employees from Riding the Clock
- TimeClock Mode
- Using TimeForge as a Virtual Timeclock
- Requiring Passwords in TimeClock Mode
- Exiting Timeclock Mode
- Recording Tips and Mileage
- Setting Up Pay Periods
- Limiting Clock Ins and Clock Outs to a Specific IP Address
- Updating the List of Restricted IP Addresses
- Rounding Clock In and Clock Out Times
- Allowing Employees to Witness a Clock In
- Automatically Switching the Position for Clocked-In Employees
- Clocking-In Employees Automatically Based on the Schedule
- Clocking-Out Employees Automatically Based on the Schedule
- Enforcing Clock Ins and Clock Outs
- Creating Grace Periods for Clocking In and Out
- Clocking Employees in at an Earlier Time or Out at a Later Time
- Configuring Break Options
- Exporting Payroll for SurePayroll
- Viewing Employees Currently on Break
- Editing Employee Breaks by Date
- Editing Employee Breaks by Employee
- Clocking-In at Home or with a Cell Phone
- Viewing Employee Clock In and Clock Out Times
- Enforcing Employee Break Rules
- Attendance Appearing on the Wrong Day
- Open and Close Times
- Approving PTO
- Viewing Attendance Entries
- Attendance Showing Up for Salaried Employees
- Tracking Meal Penalties
- Creating a Meal Penalty
- Manage Attendance Overview
What some of our clients have to say ...
We are one year into it now, well past being enamored with the newness. We are married to TimeForge. It's as essential to us now as any of our management tools today, and we very happy about that.
We really like the program so far. I know that it is geared towards restaurants, but we are a real estate company and we love it because it is inexpensive and it is so easy to use.
The Timeforge scheduling system has not only increased our efficiency tremendously; decreased the errors in what is normally an error prone environment; it has also saved us ten times what it costs us each month.
I would highly recommend TimeForge to anyone making work schedules. ... What used to take 1-2 hours, now takes 15 minutes. The reports section is comprehensive and useful.
I've been really pleased with this latest version of TimeForge. I'm really getting familiar with this program and its become a great time saver! Keep up the good work!
Before using TimeForge, creating a schedule took 2 hours. With TimeForge, it takes less than 10 minutes.