TimeForge’s sales thresholds are a powerful tool to allow you to budget and monitor your labor costs. Using the sales thresholds, you can set up a target budget based on labor costs, labor hours, or labor shifts. To easily import the sales threshold information, follow these steps.
Start with a CSV file
Start by creating a CSV file with the necessary information, such as the sales category, position or department, the start date and end date, the threshold, and minimums and maximums.
Note: Each threshold should be on its own line.
Go to Import Data
Navigate to the Import Data screen.
Choose Your CSV File
Click on Browse and navigate to the CSV file, and then click on Upload Data.
Map the Fields and Import
You can choose to import a number of fields in the thresholds. For example:
- Sales Type / Sales Category – Enter the sales category, such as Gross Sales, or Total Skiers
- Position Name – Enter the TimeForge Position Name (you can use positions or department thresholds)
- Department Name – Enter the TimeForge Department Name (you can use positions or department thresholds)
- Threshold Start Date – Enter the date the threshold begins
- Threshold End Date – Enter the date the threshold should end
- Threshold Min Value – Enter the minimum value for the threshold
- Threshold Max Value – Enter the maximum value for the threshold
When you’re done, click on Import Data, and TimeForge will load your data, and show you any warnings or errors when it’s done.